Sunday 22 April 2012

Vibrational Rescue


Sometimes we need to raise our vibration in a hurry.  Perhaps you have found yourself in a situation fraught with negative energies, where there is fear, sadness, anger or jealousy.  This is my quick fix for this sort of situation.

Step one: if possible take yourself outside away from the situation.  If this is not possible close your eyes for a few seconds and visualise yourself standing on cool green grass. Really feel it under your feet.

Step two: ground yourself by visualising, feeling or knowing that you have roots extending from the soles of your feet into the ground via your Earth star Chakra.

Step three:  See or feel bright white or golden light above your head.  Draw or breathe it into yourself through your crown.  Allow it to fill your whole body.  You start to feel your vibration lifting even now.

Step four: extend the golden/white light outside your body so that you are cocooned inside it as well as it fills your entire being.

Step five: see or feel the pink glow of unconditional love around your heart area let it grow and extend outward towards and encapsulating the situation, person or place.

Step six: repeat the following affirmation as often as you need:

                I am whole, I am perfect, I am strong, I am powerful, I am loving, harmonious and happy.

                I calm, I am healthy, I am wise, I’m intuitive, Life is joyful, abundant and good.

Repeat this process as often as you wish and allow your vibration to lift.  You will find this process can help you through almost any situation. If you need extra protection – call in Archangel Michael for assistance.

Life is Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment